Saturday, March 7, 2009

World Baseball Classic Redesign 1/16

So this morning, I had a chance to watch some of the Japan, China WBC game. It gave me an idea to redesign every teams jerseys. I will do 1 each day till I finish all the teams.

But this concept isn't about Israel, it's about Australia! They have one of the nicest looking logo sets in the WBC. I kept their set pretty conservative. No crazy piping or anything, like Japan. I made the home be a white vest, with green sleeves. On the roads, which I will make coloured, I made a green jersey, with yellow piping. Enjoy!I'm suprised Grant Balfour isn't on the roster, he's one of my favorite player on the Rays. I like his swagger.
I have China nearly done, so that will be tomorrow.
I might do some countries not included(like Nicaragua, and Israel). Yes, Israel, I heard they were gonna try to get Jewish players to play in the WBC sometime.

C&C please. Also comment on my MLB Redesign thread, and I have ideas for my EPL redesign for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment