Thursday, August 7, 2014

CONCACAF Redux - St. Kitts and Nevis

I wanted to give these guys a completely new and bad ass look. Their flag was really neat, and I wanted to use it for sure. I put the flag in a crest shape, put a banner underneath it. The main feature is a ball with wings in the middle. The wings come from the pelican on the current crest, and coat of arms of the country.

I just had trouble incorporating 4 prominent colors into the jerseys. What I did was take a few cues from the Ghana team. All red on one, all white on the other. I went red on the home. I put a collar detail that is new for the puma templates, and sublimated very small is stripes running across. There, they are broken up by two stars to match the stars on the flag. you can see it better in the crest preview circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment