Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blue Jackets Recoloured

Well, on the message board, a popular thing to do, is to have posts where you recolour leagues, with different colours from different teams. This time were doing the NHL(the NFL, and MLB have already been done). My choices were the Blue Jackets, and Senators, and the colours I had to use were Ave maroon, Ranger blue, and Wild sand. I picked the Blue Jackets, and here's the results.The Blue Jackets in Maroon, oh the ironyThe logo is one I made for them a while ago. I used GhettoFarmBoy's Template(the one ill use from now on).So there's what I did. Just for the record, I made the next choices the Sens(you include the team that didn't get picked), or the Lightning. and the colours I offered were, Panther red, Shark Teal, and Whaler grey. Check in often

2 comments:

  1. sorry but being from columbus i love the color scheme that we have now but i love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the project is just to recolour the teams with random colours in the nhl

    ReplyDelete