Sunday, January 25, 2009

RtMLB: White Sox

I finally finished my White Sox redesign. I came across the Chicago Bandits logo, and I thought I could use it on a White Sox logo. I only used it as a reference, since I couldn't find a picture with a skyline like that.(Is the skyline wrong? I just downloaded google earth, looked up Chicago, and don't see buildings like that near the John Hancock building.) My only grief is that it seems too generic, and you wouldn't know it was a White Sox logo. I tried to place the cap logo in it, but it seemed forced. I tried to make a White Sox cursive script logo, but it turned out pretty bad. The cap logo is the same. The tertiary is an updated version of this. Enjoy.The jerseys are the same for the most part. I added an outline to the numbers, and put white piping on the alternate jersey(currently black).I'd like some comments please. Next will most probably the Orioles, or Braves.
Stay tuned

1 comment: