Sunday, July 12, 2009

Inkscape

Alright guys, I've been using paint for over a year. I thought it was time to move onto a different program. I have decided to use inkscape. My concepts will be neater from now on.Inkscape is a vector program, which is basically not bitmap.

Here's the concept I made based ont he totorial by fellow board member, gingerbread man.
Then putting my skills I learned into making this 76ers concept. I actually kind of like it.


So that's what you will be seeing from me in the future. I havn't been doing much concepts, since the only vector templates I have are basketball, and hockey. But stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. The SVG Movement thread has tons of inkscape templates to download

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how the presentation is in paint, but the actual concept is in inkscape. Does this mean you will create a new presentation?

    ReplyDelete