Sunday, September 21, 2008

My ideas for NHL 3rd's

Recently, a few teams have reveled their new third jerseys. Those teams are the Hurricanes, Bruins, Sabers, and Blues. I really like the Sabers one. Well the ones in the links were all pretty good ideas. Some thirds just seemed like a bad idea all around. I'm mostly speaking about the Lightning, and Senators. So I made a third jersey concept for them. First off here's what the Lightning are planning on wearing.
Also completely different. The Lightning will introduce a predominantly dark-blue alternate with the word "BOLTS" angling downward in white on the jersey front. A narrow white stripe is featured above a broad black stripe at the uniform base. Grey and white stripes are on each arm, and the latter half of the sleeve, to the tip, is black.
Me being a Lightning fan makes it even worse. I'd love to see the Lightning wear a blue jersey, but with the alternate logo. So with that in mind, I made what the third should look like.Looks pretty good, and I don't think anyone here in Tampa would complain about that. But when it comes to Lightning third jersey, nothing tops the first one. I have a poster of Vinny Lecavalier with him in that. Speaking of teams planning putting their nickname on their jersey. The Senators with "SENS" across the front.
A dramatic change in the Senators' third jersey will see a predominantly black uniform with the word “SENS” angled upward on the front. A fashionable red stripe will run from the arm pits, down the side of the jersey, to its base, where the stripe turns inward. A pair of narrow red and white stripes will adorn each arm, and the very bottom of the jersey. It's quite a sharp design. Pretty bad.
What if the Canadians put "HABS" across the front. Montreal would riot, and Quebec would break away from Canada. I don't think ANYONE likes the idea for the Senators. So I made a concept for them.I don't understand why people don't like that logo, it looks really good. Well that's all I have for now. I'm planning on doing a Colts rebrand tonight, or tomorrow. So check in later. PLEASE send in your concepts. They'll be posted. Thanks to Chris at Icethetics for the descriptions of the jerseys

1 comment:

  1. Great website man, hey do have an account of Chris Creamers sports logos.net? Because I remembered your name and I think I saw one of your comments. Again, great website check on it everyday!

    ReplyDelete