Tuesday, October 19, 2010

ACC LAX 2

NEXT

Boston College
Since BC is a Under Armour school, i had to do some fun piping and make things up. I had piping going from sleeve to waist. I searched Boston College lacrosse and found the a pic of the girl's team. It had the style as the one seen below with the gold coming back. I made the helmets gold to match football.


NC State
NC State is normally conservative in the jersey design, as seen by the simple football and basketball jerseys. They're Adidas, so tri-stripes, then thought of an Adidas kind of athletic shirt, and put a design under the arms. The front says NC State, with the S being the logo.


Virginia Tech
I had fun with this. I loved the Pro Combat last year with the halftone gradients. That explains why I used it here on a Nike concept. I used the number font they used on it too. Piping loops around the sleeves, and a VT replaced a script.


Wake Forest
I thought of the football team's "Missouri" template. So a design that goes around the back would work. I just kinda went with the flow on it. Nothing really particularly special, but I like the simplicity.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are pretty sweet. Nice work!

    The Virginia Tech set is incredible. Executed to perfection.

    ReplyDelete