Friday, November 12, 2010

Big East Lacrosse Project

So the idea behind this is making a full on conference for major conferences in the sport of lacrosse. The ACC and Big East both were counted as "D1 Independents" on the NCAA Lacrosse final rankings from last season. The Big East had 7 teams in a mini conference, but thats not what I'm going for! I'm aiming for like 12.

Imagine a full on NCAA lacrosse sport, with all the teams and conferences. Here are the top 4 actual lacrosse teams in the Big East.

1. Syracuse
I went with what the basketball team made work. Blocks that went in order on the pants. I did that, but added it to the sleeves. Simple script and font on the front, and I added some piping for nike, and it felt like it needed something up front.


2. Georgetown
I searched "Georgetown lacrosse", and they had some jerseys which apparently had a sublimated pattern like what you see below. I deiced that would look best. The helmets are grey, just to add some variation from the navy.


3. Notre Dame
It's not really that easy to make a new Notre Dame design. The team is adidas, and they have practice football jerseys similar to this. I matched the stripe color on the way down. Them old gold helmets were also a must on this. I did put some green in it with a sleeve logo.


4. Villanova
The basketball team had some jerseys that had one color on one side, and one on the other. Kinda like so. I wanted that motif, without straying from the original plan. I decided to do a white helmet instead of a navy one. It just balanced things out on the blue top set. If you match the pants with the helmet on football, hockey, lacrosse, or anything, it will have a nice balance and look better.

Rutgers, St. Johns, and Providence are the next couple for sure. Then I can do some new schools! woooo!

1 comment:

  1. where did you get the logos and fonts? especially the numbers. Im trying to make a custom shirt but i cant find these fonts anywhere

    ReplyDelete