Friday, November 5, 2010

Utah Jazz

Hey guys.

Say I who saw the new Jazz set, and was all like WUT. But now like it. Just me? moving on.

I LOVE the colors, but that retro logo is lacking. There is a way to look both modern and retro, like what I went for. The primary is the same, but I used a snowflake/beehive logo back from the Malone/Stockton days. The jerseys I made have the 3 colors on each collar, and waist band. A la the navy and light blue set, I had piping running down, with no filler. I felt that it would look weird with the cuffs. The jerseys now use the Jazz script on the logo, and have 3 outlines to match the stripes. On the court, I wanted to try a two tone, and felt this one looked pretty good.

So yeah, comment

1 comment:

  1. Love the court. Not so much a fan of the jazz wording under the hoop and the alt logo in the corners, maybe if you had the notes there instead. And it sad utah jazz under the hoop in simple lettering

    ReplyDelete