Saturday, January 29, 2011

CBL Identities

I can't believe I've never shown you guys this! I run a sim baseball league, completly by myself. I've made Identities and everything for the 5 teams currently playing, and the 6th expansion team. The Original 4 were Austin(who has changed identities for Season 2), Orlando(Who has beat all the predictions and about to make the playoffs.), Portland(Season 1 Champions), and Virginia(About to make their second playoff appearance). Omaha joined my league this season, and Montreal will join for Season 3.

PLEASE check it out. It's a lot of fun.
Here is the site, and here is the rules.







This is why I haven't been doing much concepts. I just want this season done, and I have 7 games and a series left to do then it should be back to normal. Lacrosse is also starting, and school is going. No promises, but I'm working on stuff.

I'll post some more of this league eventually.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, just stumbled onto your web site, the Trappers logo is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, just stumbled across your site and agree that the Portland logo is amazing. Like the Montreal look too.

    ReplyDelete