Saturday, January 29, 2011

Big East Lacrosse Project

5. Rutgers
One of the next teams that actually play D1 lacrosse. I wanted some black in here just for balance. Pretty basic design, like everything Rutgers uses. Though it is modern with the under arm design, and piping.


6. Providence
6 of 7 teams with a team. I went grey helmets, black jersey, and grey pants. I limited the white to the piping and words. I decided to make the road jersey grey just to be different, and its light enough.


7. USF
I based these off the football jerseys a little. Those have the horns on the collar, like what I did here. I went with gold helmet and pants unlike the football team. The same font is used just to tie with every other sport they have.


8. Cincinnati
A while ago, I did a bearcats concept with slashes like this. I kind of really liked this look, and didn't want to use adidas templates. I thought the all black with red piping looked cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment