Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tampa Bay Lightning Concept

Gentlemen.

So my team, the Bolts, got new digs. They aren't bad in my opinion, just bland. The more I see the logos, the more I like. But the jerseys are boring. Well, not so much boring, as not fitting. 2 teams use a scheme thats color/white. Detroit and Toronto, both teams from the original six, have simplistic designs. The Lightning were formed in 1991, so theres not much history. The reason they did, Red Wings legend Steve Yzerman is the new GM. He wanted a simple design like the one he knew in Detroit.

Not that these are better, or that I want them to change logos. But if they were all like "Hey Michael, make our logos." I would've done this. Simple with black and silver reintroduced. The victory stripes remain, like the Lightning jerseys of the last 20 years.

Thats about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment