Monday, February 7, 2011

Fan Art!?

I know right!

So here is a concept done by a fan named Donald. Here is his discription.
Here is a basketball uniform that I just completed. It is the uniform of my elementary school, which was a private Catholic school. I used the styles of the uniforms we had, but updated them a little and added alternate uniforms. Since we were the blazers, and our logo was lightning, the alt. gold uniform was meant to look like it was covered in clouds. I gave the blue alt. uniform the Catholic school plaid on the inserts


I do like the plaid alt. I mean the ideas there! With practice, he could get the program down easy.


Oh! Shameless self plug. Go check out Continental-Baseball.blogspot.com

The finals are set, and All-Star voting is on.

1 comment:

  1. hi Michael (or raysox). I'd like to put a link to your blog in my blog (phxsportdesign.blogspot.com), an would like to know if you can put my link in your blogroll. like a partnership. visit there.

    ReplyDelete