Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I've been up to!


So if you didn't know yet, I'm a senior in high school. The place I want to go to is Florida State, too bad I hate their current set. I would suck it up for a good education, but c'mon! Chief Osceola is pretty bad if you look at it. Since about Thanksgiving, I've been working on this logo. 

 I think an update is something they should look into, so I can buy many things with the logo on it. Personally, I think the Nike logos they made are better. So I envisioned a logo, which will be an alternate, and wanted to do a rebrand. I chose the current garnet, black, and a color halfway between Vegas gold, and Predator yellow. They have many different colors, and I wanted one set scheme. The logo I was most pleased with was Chief Osceola. He needed a facelift, because the current is just cluttered. I gave it facial features, like a jaw line, and nostrils. Anything to make it more person like. The feather is an actual feather too. I tilted the head down on my first update to make it seem as if he's charging in an ambush, or something less racist.

 So I'm still working, but I wanted more than one post this month.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Nice improvement! I was looking for a logo of Chief Osceola riding Renegade with, of course, the flaming spear in hand. I know FSU has an "official" one, but it's just not that great. I'd sure like to see what you can do with this one! Also, I'm curious... What is the feel down there about the 'Noles, along with Clemson, coming out west to play in the Big 12?

    ReplyDelete