Monday, January 16, 2012

Yakball

So I've been super busy in the last few weeks with school, and stuff, so I really haven't been doing concepts, which sucks. I need to get back to that. 

Unfortunately, one of my good friends drowned last week, and he was THE best player of the sport I made up. We always talked about filming the game, and posting it on YouTube to spark interest. So I organized a game Saturday, and got the most people I've ever gotten to come play. We got the game on film, and now everyone is pumped about it.

So here is some game footage I thought I'd share with you. Watching it on YouTube might be better, because you can watch it in HD on a big screen! http://yakball.webs.com/ Those are the rules of the game, which migh not make sense at first, but the video shows game action. I'm working with some friends on making a how to video so it would be easier to learn. I'm in the black shirt, and white pants, if you must know!



If you're interested, ask me about it on my email, or like the facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yakball/225577800791463

No comments:

Post a Comment