Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Life Update!

Hey all, so obviously I haven't been posting on here too much. Just wanted to post about what has been happening this summer. 

So I got a gig with Global Scarves, a company based in Seattle that makes knitted scarves(like you'd see at soccer games), Their main designer had to go to the hospital, and I am taking the huge work load and doing a lot with them. Here are some stuff I've made.

So that is like 95% of stuff I've been doing. I've been doing it all on my brand new desktop computer. My laptop needed to just be retired, and I set up a great computer and a 27 inch monitor to get to my full designing potential. I love it because I don't think I've ever had a loading time for anything.

Lastly, I am a weekend away from graduating from Florida State. I'm getting two degrees, one in Geography and one in Sport Management. I'm wanting to break into the field doing graphic design for a team/ I might post some stuff I did in the spare time. but that's me updating you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment