Saturday, July 26, 2008

CFL Expansion: part 1 of 4

I came across a topic about the CFL on the sportslogos.net message boards. They were discussing possible CFL expansion. I've had this idea for a while of a 12 team league with 6 teams in each conference. The CFL has 8 teams now, and a 9Th on the way(Ottawa), and so for my idea to work i need 4 teams. Ottawa, Quebec City, Atlantic Canada in the east. Victoria in the west(while moving Winnipeg to the west). So since I can, I made a Team. The Atlantic Schooners. They were originally going to be from Halifax in the 90's, but didn't have a big enough stadium. So I just brought back the logo.. With that, I made a home jersey. That's basically the standard for CFL Jerseys. I may be from Florida, but I follow the CFL. Every Saturday, a game is on, and I try to watch it. Also when I get older I want to move to Toronto, or Vancouver. This is Mykl btw. So that was my take on the Atlantic Schooners. Ill have new one tonight, or tomorrow. I plan on bringing back the Ottawa Rough Riders. Its funny, cause the CFL had 2 Rough Riders in the same League for 86 years. Nothing is better than a Rough Riders vs Roughriders game(they are spelled different.

No comments:

Post a Comment