Monday, July 14, 2008

MLS Philadelphia

Well, unless you follow the MLS a lot, you wouldn't know that the MLS will get 2 new teams in the next 2 years. 1 the Seattle Sounders who will start next year(owned by Drew Carey), and a team in Philly in 2010. The Sounders have shown their logos, and unis, but Philly hasn't announced anything, so I made up a concept logo, and kit for Philadelphia FCI used the Eagles (darker) green, and the Flyers orange. I like it it has a English feel with the stripes. So there's the logo, and whats a team without kits(soccer terminology rules!) I used the Argentina kit from the 2006 World Cup in Germany. So if you like my designs, comment bellow, or you can email us your designs.

1 comment:

  1. No offense, but this just doesn't look good to me. The colors aren't that great plus the logo needs to be more original. As for the name, I hope when voting time comes it won't win. There's already two teams with FC in it. We need to be original.

    ReplyDelete