Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Other Football

Hi everyone, today I'm posting my first soccer art work, since it is 3rd in the poll for the first logo tournament. So i made new logos for the MLS teams without shield type logos. First off, is a Kansas City Wizards logo, that I did twice because i accidentally saved over it with my Columbus Crew logo coming upI made a shield and Incorporated their old rainbow soccer ball logo in it, and most teams that won a championship put stars in their logo, and KC has won 1 championship. Next, this logo has stars, because their patriotic, not because they won anything(they lost in the finals last 3 years), New England Revolution.The logo they use in real life is just an American flag, drawn with crayons. Last when you see the Columbus Crew logo, what do you think...I think of Devo in their hats. Anyone? So i just made a new logo, with the Columbus Skyline.Its better than the Devo logo. So that's all i have for today, I think Kevin's gonna get the rests of the posts this week, cause hes going out of state for a boyscout thingy. So next week, its all me. Any comments, questions, sarcastic remarks? Comment bellow, or email us. Mykl out

No comments:

Post a Comment