Monday, February 2, 2009

2010 Winter Classic concept

Hey guys. I decided to do a Winter Classic concept today. I chose to put the game in New Yankee Stadium, and have the Rangers play the Bruins. I based my logo of this year's logo. Enjoy.Onto the jerseys. I re-made the two teams jerseys from the 1926-1927 season. It was the Rangers first year, and Bruins 4th.The Bruins jersey makes me think of KaTo's Timmy Hortons Alternate jersey.

C&C Please. I'll do another Winter Classic concept if you'd like.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you should totally think about sending this in. This is freakin awesome! Better than 2007's. Hey, could you possibly do one for Invesco Field in Denver, CO, maybe Avalanche versus Coyotes?? Rematch of the former Winnipeg Jets vs. the former Quebec Nordiques???

    ReplyDelete