Friday, February 6, 2009

Winter Classic Concept 2

What's crackin' everybody? I was requested on my concept blog to do another one of these. It was for a game at Invesco at Mile High, with the Aves, and the 'Yotes. I thought that I'd change it to the Aves, and Red Wings, so I did! For the logo, nothing special, I used aspects of the Avalance's logo. Enjoy.Anyone see the face where the ice meets the puck? Me niether.
For the jerseys, I kept the Red Wings the same. Just the fact, it's different than the current one. They've kept the same basic jersey for a long time. For the Aves, I thought I'd give a shoutout to all the hockey fans in Quebec City with a Nordiques throwback.I might try to do Fenway, or Minnesota this weekend, but don't hold me against it.
C&C plz. :P

1 comment:

  1. Again dude, I'm speechless. This is so cool. Thanks a bunch

    ReplyDelete