Tuesday, February 24, 2009

EPL Jersey Redesign: Bolton

1/20: Bolton
Hey everyone. Recently, I've picked up on watching lots, and lots of soccer. 2-3 games a weekend. So over the last few weeks, I've noticed how I don't like some kits. Such as kits that are random colours, when the teams logo is a completly different set of colours. Such as ManU's blue alternate, or Bolton's green jersey. Sepaking of Bolton, they're my first concept. I remember how I really liked Gordie's Colours of Football posters. The Bolton one was white with a red, and blue stripe going down the side. I kept that basic idea. Sort of how the US kits looked a few years back(or do they still wear them?). So without further (Freddie) Adu here's my Bolton set.I added some striping, but kept the same effect with 2 different coloured stripes.

I forgot to mention, I made dark jerseys home, and light jerseys away. I also will update some of the logos once I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment