Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Alaska Goldpanners

4/6 Alaska Goldpanners
Next is the most famous team in the ABL. They host the Midnight sun game, a game started at midnight, because it's bright all summer long. This team has had players like Barry Bonds, Jason Giambi, and Bobby Crosby. Hahahah, look what they said under Bonds's picture. I changed a few things, I made the colours darker for one, and actually made a cap logo. The tertiary is a baseball in a gold pan. I shortened the script to just Panners, so the jersey wouldn't be cluttered.On the jerseys, I put the GP logo on the hat, since now they have a star with the players number in it. I kept the blue alternate that they use now. On their jerseys now, they have a goldpanner under the script, so I replaced it with numbers. I used the Phill's numbers, because they somewhat resembled the script.C&C

No comments:

Post a Comment