Saturday, June 27, 2009

Trifecta Competition: Final round

So with my Tide concept, I advanced to the final round of that competition. You had to do logos for a team that's identities are solid. (ie. Packed, Leafs, Yankees) I chose the Red Wings, and this is my result.

I added 2 new colours to the teams pallate... maroon, and gold
I kept the idea of a winged wheel, but updated it. I made new wings, and the wheel is 3d compared to the 2 d one they use now. The secondary is a simple winged D. The tertiary is one that I really like. It's a patch that says Hockey Town with an Octopus. Then the script is a modified Aachen.The jerseys are different from the current ones. I made sort of a pre-edge design. The alternate is based off this past year's Winter Classic jerseys. I put the D logo as the crest as opposed to the Old english D they used.

No comments:

Post a Comment