Sunday, October 4, 2009

Logo Request

So I got an email, asking for a logo request. Just read it for yourself...

Hi there,

I saw the possibility to request a logo concept. How does it work?
We are an amateur hockey club (ice & inline) in Belgium looking to revamp our logo. Thanks for informing me.


Then just explaining what to do, here's the reply

The name of the club is 'LAPWINGS' (a bird), based in the city of DUFFEL.
We were thinking of a mean looking bird in a hockey jersey with stick and gloves. Colors are: red helmet, white jersey with red and black stripes, black pants, red socks. We have a website where you can have a look at the old logo: www.thelapwings.be. The club has a team that plays in the highest inline hockey league in Belgium and plays also recreative ice hockey. The club is a member of the Royal Belgian Ice Hockey Federation. One player of the elite team plays for the Belgian National Team.


So I'm going to do this, and update my progress on this site with sketches and stuff. So that's coming up, and I'm real excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment