Tuesday, October 20, 2009

NFL jerseys

Hey guys. Just 2 concepts here for ya'll. I did these to try a new template.

So I had to watch the Bills play the Jets. The Bills have pretty much the UGLIEST uniform int he NFL. Nothing is consistent, and there is too many colours(here's what they look like.) I simplified WAY down. I used a design they had for most of their history, a low sleeve stripe. I also dropped the royal blue, so this could have a more modern feel. I just tweaked a few things here and there, like 2 outlines of the numbers, and on the team name on the chest. Enjoy.I did this, just so I would have something to post with the Bills concept. From about 1961 to 1997 the Broncos wore an orange home jersey. Then they rebranded, brought in navy jerseys, and a modern template. I brought back the orange, used a modern jersey, and went at it. You may notice this template is similar to my Wyoming concept, but alas, it's different. Here it is!
Comments please!

2 comments:

  1. Ok The Bills uni still has some work to do but it is a good start. With the Broncos uniform, I think the one they have now is fine and u don't need to fix it. Like the saying, "If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it" If you would like to go back to a more traditional feel then I think it is just as simple as switching their current home and alternate uniforms

    ReplyDelete