Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fan Art!?

Hey guys, I have some fan art I never posted!

One is an old concept from my buddy TC over at The Clubhouse. I'm sure he forgot he did this... It's for my team, the Rays. Their current alternate jersey has blue wording, on a blue jersey. He changed it to white on blue.

Not bad. But I think I like the blue on blue more, to be honest.

Next is a concept for the Illini. This was done by a student at THE Ohio State University. Sorry, I forget your name. With this, he did a pretty out there concept. He used a spear logo, which doesn't look all that bad. Personally, I think it's better than their current piping nightmare.
Gotta love my old template!

He said he was going to work on some more Big 10 schools, and I waited for another email. I haven't gotten one, so I decided to post it.

Alright fellow SLS-ers. I have some announcements. I'm 1 concept away from posting another set of NCAA jerseys. Then I'm gonna take a break from that, and work on one of the coolest concept ideas I've ever had. It is also a collaboration with our sister site, The Clubhouse. Look forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment