Sunday, August 22, 2010

Florida Orange

So my good friend entered his name into a fantasy application for a basketball team. I crank logos out as you know, so its no biggie that I had this.

His team is the Florida Orange, just one, and he only had one idea for a logo. I went to his house(we know each other IRL) and I drew out what I thought he meant when he told me about his idea. I drew the kinda logo you see below. An orange with part cut out, then basketball stripes or whatever they're called. I typed out the team name, then slanted it. I thought it looked really cool, so did he. I beveled the name, then added a FO logo for fun.

The jerseys are based on two former NBA set ups. The first two are based on the Milwaukee Bucks' jerseys back in the day. The alt is my idea, a retro jersey based on the Atlanta Hawks' 70s get up.


Comment, por favor.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a sucker for orange and retro, cool set

    ReplyDelete