Saturday, August 28, 2010

World Cup of American Football

Just never posted this, and came across it looking for some concept!

So I did these back during the WC2010. I thought it'd be fun if there was a high profile American Football World Cup. Basically, just the US styling on everyone. I just listed a bunch of teams that could maybe possibly fill a team. I got a few, and ended up doing just 7. I'd just like some input on this, and not let it go to waste as the last day of summer for me is here. Sorry the logos are kind of lame...






4 comments:

  1. Really nice job w/ Japan. though i don't know i they'd use the rising sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. favorite logo - england
    favorite jersey - japan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the template or program that you used to make those? I actually make a lot of uniforms and have actually done all of these countries and many more, but I use MS Paint. I have made my templates look very realistic and detailed but I'm always looking for better looking templates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw this, but it's a free program called inkscape that I recommend downloading for good results

    ReplyDelete