Tuesday, September 7, 2010

NFL Concepts! NFC

I wanted to do all 32 teams in the NFL, but I kind of hit a wall. I stretched for ideas, but some I liked more than others. Here are the select few. I might do some AFC ones sometime.

Packers
I love their set, but made some changes. The cuff stripes on the neck and sleeve are gone! Woohoo! Then the rest is pretty much normal. But wait, what's that? I put a stencil font! Sneaky.


Lions
They have tremendous upside. The number font currently is lame, and difficult, so I put a standard block on it. I made piping around the sleeve, cutting off similar stripes to the helmet and such.


Redskins
A mess, really. Some skins fans want gold pants. So, I did it. I thought that I could work off an odd helmet stripe, and put it everywhere. Those stripes go over the shoulder, and down the pants.


Cowboys
Really Dallas? The fact you haven't done this yet is dumb. The current white jersey, and dark jersey do not match at all. Design, and colour wise. I based it off the whites with the stripes, and made it simple and classy.


Saints
Currently, they have too many designs. The helmet doesn't match the thick black stripe on the pants. I matched everything. Note, on the white, I did the same exact stripe as the home, though it looks different. Florida does the same thing.


So thats some NFC concepts. I have a few in mind for the AFC and might get to them sometime during the season. COMMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment