Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Toronto Jays

18/30 Toronto Blue Jays
Quick, name one thing thats wrong with the current set. If you said everything, and not just the black, then get out. I kinda like where they were heading, they just messed it up along the way. Main thing, is the lack of blue. I say, go blue, and light blue. Coincidentally that's what I did.

The primary is a tilted version of the current, with blue bevels. I threw in navy for a darker colour. The cap logo is the same, but I added an updated version of the beloved first set. The current road has a script and number set that have nothing to do with anything. I brought back the original Toronto script from this era and threw it on here. The jerseys I did put a little piping on the sleeve and neck so there was atleast something. The alternate is a light blue a la retro, and a white front cap with the sleeve logo. Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment