Wednesday, September 22, 2010

High School Football Concepts

I got bored on Sunday, and did some concepts for some local highschool teams.

Palm Harbor
I went with a modern look, one that is very similar to my old Miami concept. The school is Palm Harbor University, that's why you see the Miami U logo. I used the actual logo on the helmet, other than the U. Kept the dropshadow on the numbers like the currents.

East Lake
Lots of Philadelphia Eagles logos. Just like the current set. They have a monochrome blue look, and that was pretty lame. I did white pants to have contrast, and added a sleeve design. I used a non block font with this look too.

Dundein
Dunedin uses some icky gold pants, nd they look preeeetty bad. I matched the helmet stripes on certain things, like the bottom of the sleeves. The numbers are, in fact, the Atlanta Falcons.

Tarpon Springs
I used a classic design for one of the oldest schools in the area. Since I hadn't used shoulder stripes yet, I thought it was the right time to work it. I used the spongers logo, and the Tennessee-T logo, like they use now.

Countryside
One of my designs needed some piping and really modern design. I used it on C-side. I couldn't find the Cougars script logo, but it had the Kansas State logo in it, so I used that. I tried a few modern looking designs, and thought the final thing looked pretty good.

Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment