Sunday, June 17, 2012

St. John's Labradors

In art class, I just started sketching crests, and REALLY liked a few(which you'll see). I did this logo inspired by the top of the Houston Dynamo crest, nicknamed a shrek-crest by me. I had stripes under the banner, and put them on here because only the Maroons have stripes. I put St. John's on the banner, just so I could put a Labrador on the top, and the crest could be repetitive. If you didn't know, the team is named the Labradors because of Newfoundland and Labrador, the province name.

I realized that UA doesn't have a team yet! Until now! I needed piping in addition to stripes, so I did a modern twist on a stripe design. The clash is me trying to make a huge different between both sets while not using another color. Eat your heart out, Nets.

No comments:

Post a Comment