Sunday, March 29, 2009

EPLJR: Hull City

9/20: Hull City
Just a random concept, while I'm trying to finish my series. I kept the main part of the kit yellow, like they have for decades. I added stripes on the front, since they've used stripes on their kit for a while too. Also, well they're known as the Tigers. The site that I use for kit history didn't have any other kits other than the yellow one, so I decided do make an all black kit. Oh and on the front, I made a black box over the yellow, so the white script would stand out more. I changed the maker of the kit from umbro in real life, to adidas in this concept.I'll be doing some lower teams for my next few concepts, just to get them out of my way.

Oh and on the Tottenham white home, my bad. I'll switch them around later.

No comments:

Post a Comment