Sunday, March 29, 2009

RtMLB: Tigers

Hey guys. Instead of finishing a team I already started, I decided to start on a new team, which I finished, which you will see now. It's for the Tigers. Today I saw a kid wearing a Tigers shirt with that stupid looking tiger on it, you know the one. I thought "It'd be cool it they updated that, or put the updated tiger head inside." Well what do you think I did with this concept. I updated the retro logo. I added an outline around the old D logo. I also made the tiger head a tertiary logo. Lastly, I kept the same script.I actually really like the current jersey set, I originally wanted to change it some, but I kept the basic design the same. I added outlines on the D logo, names, and numbers. The white D/orange outline/navy hat didn't look as good as the ones below, so I dropped it(sorry Tiger fans!).Knowing me, I have no idea who'll be next.

Comment please.

No comments:

Post a Comment