Saturday, March 7, 2009

RtMLB: Cardinals

Next concept was in the cards?

That was lame, really lame.
So as I said above, my next concept was for the St. Louis Cardinals. Attention Cardinal fans! I messed with tradition here! One thing I did was take away the Birds on a bat with the script. I also changed the bright yellow, to a more maise colour. I added a yellow outline to everything, to make the logos jump. I added a bird head logo, and I think that's it on the logos.I love the Cardinals current home jersey, but this is a redesign series. I added more red to the jerseys, and yellow on the red. On the away, I put St. Louis on the front. I took away the blue cap, it just didn't look good with the set. The only thing i'm not to certian about, is the Alt cap. Enjoy anyway!C&C
I'll add a birds on bat logo later, since I was told to on the boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment