Saturday, March 7, 2009

RtMLB: Giants

This concept came out of left field. Pun very much intended. I have my concept for the Giants. I wanted to focus on adding the Golden Gate Bridge into the logo set. I did that with 2 of my logos. The primary, which I made from scratch. I also added a tertiary logo. I wsh I could say I made it, but I found it(link doesn't work, go to sportslogos.net.com, and find San Francisco Giants Special.). I've never seen it before, so I included it. I dropped the drop shaddow on everything. Umm, I think that's it. Enjoy the logos.For the jerseys, I kept them the same for the most part. I kept the beige home jersey. One thing I changed is the piping colour on all 3 jerseys. So here's my jerseys!C&C please. I'll work on getting some more of these done. FCATs are coming up, so I'll have lots of downtime. I'll be sketching logos to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment