Sunday, November 8, 2009

Armed Forces Concepts

So, I was watching College Gameday, and they were at the Army vs Air Force game. Watching that got me in the mood for some NCAA concepts. They're all teams I haven't done in my series, so they all count.

15/120 Air Force
Air Force is one of those teams who fell to the Missu football template. I took them in a more classic direction. I went with sleeve stripes, with an Air Force bolt inside them. The helmet has a bolt, with the number under it.


16/120 Army
I'm not a fan of their current jerseys, mostly because of the random grey stripe in between the gold. I put shoulder stripes, instead of high sleeve stripes. I almost went with the camo pants/helmet but I think it wouldn't work for a team with such a long history.


17/120 Navy
For my last one, I took the style of the jerseys they wore for Army-Navy last year. They wore the pants seen on the road jersey. I similar stripes on the sleeve, and socks.


So how did I do? I plan to use that set up for the next few in my total redsign. I'm redoing most of the ones I said would be posted, since I don't really like most of them anymore.

C&C

1 comment:

  1. For Air Force I think just a blue lightning bolt on the helmet would look fine and just a lighning bolt by itself and one solid silver stripe on the sleeve cuff would look better for the home jersey and maybe add a silver alternate aswell? For Army, I would get rid of the shoulder stripes and put the stripes on the sleeve. For Navy, I would get of the red as part of the striping. It looks really random and doesn't really go well with the rest of the color scheme

    ReplyDelete