Saturday, November 14, 2009

Minnesota Nike Pro Combat

I was talking to TC of The Clubhouse about the Pro Combat teams, and we were naming some Nike teams that would be cool to have jerseys like this. We said Oregon, and we also said Minnesota. I did Oregon, then had an idea for Minne.

What I did, was use the tail pattern found on a full body gopher logo. I put it on the pants, and helmet. The sleeves are a stripe with halftone gradient, similar to what Nike used on Virginia Tech. I went with yellow, just to be kind of different, that and they're the GOLDEN Gophers. I chose a more modern font, instead of a block. That should cover it, enjoy.
Anyone want to request any team, of any sport? I'll do anything. I'll keep doing the Lapwings concept.

C&C

1 comment:

  1. hey man i would really love to see a futeristic oklahoma state consept

    ReplyDelete