Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More Football Concepts

Like promised here's some concepts I've been doing. I chose these teams for the out there alternate jerseys.

Here's the Saints, their current jerseys are just a normal jersey. I added similar stripes found on the helmet, and pants. I added an outline on the numbers to match the saints logo. I added a gold sock, and a white pant to get rid of the unitard look(jersey, pant, sock same colour.)
For the Seahawks, I first planned to cut a colour of blue, and add silver. It just didn't look as good as the current colours. I added a similar sleeve design, and put a larger bird logo on the side. The home and away pants are interchangeable, but the green alt had white pants always. That was the one thing that didn't look good when they wore them earlier this year. I also made the jerseys have dark numbers on the alt.
C&C please. I have no idea what I'm gonna do next. I'll probably work on the Belgian logo some, maybe a concept for the Rays(have some AWESOME sketches.) Maybe some new logos for my school. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment