Saturday, August 16, 2014

CONCACAF Redux - Barbados

A lot of people couldn't wait until I did this team just because of the trident.

The trident needed to be the main feature of the crest, so I worked from there. I put it on a long shape with a banner running over it. The banner has shades adding depth to it. I did a big yellow stripe down the middle to match the flag, and added the year their FA was founded to kill the open space.

I really wanted to do a Philadelphia Union stripe look but it just didn't work. The number on the yellow was black but I had the other designs white so it could be seen on the blue. I had that kit set and then I played with the clash. I loved the faux hoops on the yellow kit(which I love cause t looks like Sweden) so I brought the hoops to the blue kit and thought it looked really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment