Monday, August 11, 2014

CONCACAF Redux - Montserrat

Montserrat is historically bad at international soccer, and I guarantee it's their lack of a good logo and kits.

So their logo was a fresh start. Their flag has a few shades of blue and green, so I decided to use them. There's no navy, but I thought that it really tied it together. I went with an Italian badge with some ribbons around it. The stripes are a nice design and the main feature is a harp, because there's one on the crest for their Irish heritage.

I went with Lotto because they were not being represented much in this series. I saw the Seattle Reign kits and absolutely loved them. It has a big Ajax style stripe down the middle. The entire uniform is navy and royal blue. The kits are green and white as an homage to the Irish heritage I mentioned earlier. I put navy accents on everything, with the idea in mind that the kits are interchangeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment