Saturday, October 8, 2016

Formula 1 Liveries

Finally had some time to play around with this F1 template I have. Just wanted to make some livery concepts for teams who really don't look their best currently.

First is Force India. They used to have a bold memorable orange and white look, but has since been grey scaled out. I wanted to make orange more prominent, then add an accent of a puke green to throw in a bright color to separate the two main colors.

 Second is McLaren. It's a mix of current and classic. Gun metal grey with the red stripes that the Marlboro sponsorship in the 80s and 90s rocked. I feel like it's a classic look that the team can rock because it's simple enough to be replicated. I made chrome stripes to separate, and chrome decals on the black, including the boomerang shapes they have now.
 Lastly, the one I did for Toro Rosso. I HATE how similar they look to their parent team. I wanted to go to a different Red Bull brand, so I did some light blue that the sugar free cans have. I moved the bull to the wing, which isn't where it is on Red Bull.
Those are the 3 that were screaming for some concepts in my mind, but I might do more!

No comments:

Post a Comment