Sunday, April 26, 2009

RtMLB: Braves

Lots of tomahawks in this Braves concept.
So some major things that I did was make the white Tomahawk A the primary, dropping the plain A, added a new secondary logo, edited the Braves script, and made a new road script. I pretty much could've said I changed every logo a little. I made the primary white for 2 reasons. 1) It looks really good on TFoA's sig, and 2) The red A had too much red in it. The secondary is a play on the Brewers logo on Wisconsin. But really, all I did was put the primary on Georgia . Added a white outline to the Braves script. Lastly I put the primary as the A in Atlanta. I kept it white so it didn't get lost in the tomahawk. The only thing that's a negative, is the fact it covers up the t a little too much. Enjoy.On the jerseys, I didn't change much since I actually really like them now. I asked 2 Braves fans, JayJackson, and Mike about which alternate they liked better. They liked the red, so I kept it. I kept the same cap on all 3.i actually really like the tomahawk A hat soo much I want to get one next time I'm up there.
So Marlins later tonight, then the redos.
I started the Rays one so that might be the first.
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment