Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rugby Template, and Concept

Hey everyone. I just randomly decided to make a rugby template today, since I've asked on the template thread, to no responses. Nothing special, just what a jersey looks like.give me your email, and i'll send

Then to show it off, I did a fairly easy concept for New Zealand. If you don't know squat about rugby, they're known as the All Blacks, for their all black jerseys(go figure). They're also the ones that did the haka, before doing the haka was cool(I recommend going to YouTube and searching it.)
I added a "watermarked" fern into it, just to add something, and make it a concept. I made a grey alt, like what they have now.So comments on the template, or jersey?

Gah, I NEED to find Rugby 08. I lost it, and I really want to play it now.

13 comments:

  1. hey buddy i would be interested in a template like that however just everything by it self

    ie rugby jersey front and back
    shorts with side on view
    socks

    give me an email kookaburra_maniac@hotmail.om

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mate,

    Awesome template design can you show me how you do that i got a team to design for soccer
    Thanks
    Chris christopher_h@xtra.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. please.... send methe templates... its perfect man!!! do u have other templates for rugby?¿ thenks fjd128@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael

    could you send me that template at
    sponsoring@munich-rugby.de

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,

    Could you email the template to twinkiebass@yahoo.com

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi mate could you email me the template, I need to design one for a rugby tour

    Cheers
    dean023@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nick_james_frohloff@hotmail.com

    Plzz Send Template

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,

    Nice job. Could you send me the template at

    clubderugbylorca@gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! please could you email me the template! shannonsmuts@gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi coule you email the template to kevin.dennehy3@gmail.com, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Would you mind if you email me your template? please? rr072493@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you still have it, please send it to me at mattsmith@australia.edu

    Thanks mate!
    Matty

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey please send it to me, i really need to make a jersey for my town

    basisdamai@yahoo.com

    thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete