Tuesday, April 21, 2009

RtMLB: Royals

Now for your AL Central leaders...

The Kansas City Royals!

They're tied with the Tigers, and Sox btw. With this, I wanted to bring back powder blue as a secondary colour(behind, well, royal blue), and get rid of black. I updated the main logo. I made it round on the bottom, instead of a point. The drop shadow on the KC's I changed to powder. I added a powder shadow to the script also. The tertiary is a recoloured logo that the team uses now. I was going to make a lion, but it never turned out good.
Woo jerseys.
I added a 3 colour piping to all of them.
I added a shadow on the Kansas City script.
I took away the front numbers.
Added 2 alternates, Royal, and powder blue.
Braves, and Marlins are the last 2. Then I want to re try...

Red Sox, Dodgers, Rays, Indians, and Padres.
Also add logos to the Cards, and Mets

Comments!

btw I did a Indians one, but I'm going to post the retry only

No comments:

Post a Comment