Sunday, April 26, 2009

RtMLB: Marlins

Alright 30/30 right now.
It's for the Fish.
So like everyone is doing, they're making their concept for the Miami Marlins. Didn't change much though. I made the aqua more blue, brought back the M marlin logo, and added a new script. The primary was originally planned to be a ocean scene. The ball being the sun, and make waves under the script in the primary, but couldn't get them figured out. I decided it looked good anyhow.Now I think this jersey set is really sharp. I dropped the pin stripes, since they don't have the same amount of history as other teams do that use them. I made the piping aqua, and black, and kept it consistent the whole way around. On the primary caps, I made it all black, with an aqua top, and brim edge. I also kept the lettering on the alternate black for the soul purpose of looking really good.Alright that's all of them for my first time through. I'll get to updates sometime this week.
Which ones should be?
I have the Rays, Dodgers, BoSox, Indians, and I guess Braves.

1 comment:

  1. Much better than the crappy job I did. My favorite is the Alt

    ReplyDelete