Thursday, April 2, 2009

RtMLB: Phillies

Next concept is for the reigning World Series champs(Uggggh)
One big thing I changed was getting rid of the blue, since a lot of teams have a red and blue combo now. I replaced blue with maroon. The main logo, I lost the infield shape, and just use the Liberty Bell behind the Phillies script. II brought back the old logo with 2 Quakers as a tertiary, which I updated with the colours in the concept. I also added cream to the colour scheme.I didn't change a whole lot on the jerseys. I did get rid of the sleeve numbers, and replaced it with the tertiary logo. I added a cream outline around the script, NOB, and numbers. I replaced the blue alt cap, with a maroon alt cap.Only 4 more!(not including re dos) I started them all, but can't get the logos perfect.
Marlins- Can't get waves right.
Royals- Lions are hard to draw on paint
Indians- Can't perfect a new script
Braves- See Indians.

But I like you guys, so I'll keep working on them.

Comments please.

No comments:

Post a Comment