Friday, April 23, 2010

NHL Playoff Redesign: 2 of 8

Here's my Sabres, and Bruins concepts. My thinking behind the Sabres was that I don't really care for the circle logo, and why revert back to the past to a team that hasn't won the cup. But their jersey now isn't good either. So I decided to make a jersey similar to the third. I noticed the socks ont he current were basic stripes, that I liked. Thus, I put them on the sleeves. I ran piping up and around the shoulder yoke. Tha fantastic B-Sword logo is on the sleeves, just so there is no circle logo. Then to add a little something, I did put something from the past as the crest, the ol' buffalo soda pop script.

For the Bs, I ALMOST did a concept like this. But it didn't really appeal to me as well as the currents. The shoulder yoke is more acute than currently. Yellow socks just didn't seem to flow with the all black set, personally. Hmm, the whites are similar to the currents too. I did adjust the numbers, and they look better without the yellow on the outer most line. A yellow alt, how original, the Bear logo is the crest, since it also too is fantastic.

Comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment