Friday, April 23, 2010

NHL Playoff Redesign: 3 of 8

Some big changes for this next set, Vancouver and LA.

I LOVE the Canucks' Johnny V, and Running Canuck logo. I focused on lumberjacks for this concept. You'll either love it or hate it. What better way to tie in Lumberjacks, than plaid? That's right, plaid on the stripes. Someone did something like this a long time ago, but I'm fairly sure I made this one my own. I got rid of the whale completely. I had originally grabbed the wrong template(LA's third) but decided some piping wouldn't hurt. The plaid is Navy from the running logo, and whatever colour the jersey isn't.

For the Kings, the thing that seemed to work the best was a black and silver combo. I used some stripes from the Gretzky days. I brought back the shield logo for the shoulder, and third, just because that logo set works so well together. How about a grey alt? I thought it would work in the way I used it.

Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment